14 months ago found jetski on eBay ,trading name(easttowestautomarine )Richard Wallace aka George Auckland so far payed 12500,00nzd to his company usautoauctions .the ski in question was not even in there warehouse .it was not shipped like promised they charged me extra for storage which I payed.only to find out the ski had been left at midtown auction where it sat for over a year they sold ski to cover fees .with no refund .richard Wallace has threaten me and my wife ,he has sent people around to my home address .i strongly recommend do not do any business him or this company's
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yamaha 2009 Jetski
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."